ORTHOTICS…Are They For Me?
Advanced Performance and Rehabilitation provides high quality affordable permanent and temporary orthotics that are designed by experts in gait and biomechanical analysis. When seeking orthotic therapy please consider the advantages of having one of our physical therapists evaluate your feet.
What Can Orthotics Do?
- Promote normal and efficient foot and ankle motion.
- Reduce risk of injury (or re-injury) to the entire lower extremity.
- Provide greater control and support to the foot by using appropriate inserts to shoes (dependent on YOUR foot type)
- Temporary orthotics provide an inexpensive means to determine if you will benefit from orthotics.
Common Problems Appropriate for Orthotic Therapy Include:
- Foot pain
- Heel pain including plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Chronic ankle instability
- Shin splints
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Patellar tendonitis
- Hip bursitis/tendonitis
- Low back injuries