APRS has developed a unique and effective model of addressing work injuries. Our services are designed to evaluate and assess an injured workers condition and develop a treatment plan that specifically focuses and addresses stay at work and return to work efforts and decisions based on their functional abilities. In addition, we have a thorough understanding of the workers compensation system and appropriate application in care to include understanding and compliance with the Montana Utilization and Treatment Guidelines for injured workers.
- Pre-Placement Screens - utilized to screen basic functional levels of potential employees to meet the minimum physical requirements of the job. APRS can also assist in developing screening tools to be completed in our facility.
- Safety procedures - Our staff is knowledgeable in worksite safety and health and have experience consulting various companies/industries with worksite inspections to improve safety records and promote jobsite safety.
- Employer education on safety and wellness - Our staff can assist with determining necessary safety training and create wellness programs for the employer.
- Acute Injuries
- Post-surgical - examination and treatment of post-surgical conditions by professional staff with varied specialized clinical skills.
- WorkPass - Work Physical Abilities Screen System: specifically designed to assess the function of acutely injured workers and compare to the physical demands of their job, and to objectively measure functional gains of treatment.
- FCE - Functional Capacity Evaluation: can be used to determine the functional level of an individual following an extended period of medical leave. This is performed by Gary Lusin, PT, MS, LAT, CSCS who has 29 years of experience.
We at APRS are effective communicators with all stakeholders and regularly consult with employers regarding work site assessment allowing return to work in a modified or full capacity in a time-efficient manner.